Penne With Lobster in Vodka Cream sauce
4 cups pomodoro sauce.
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 t cayenne pepper
1 small shallot, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
3 T extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup vodka
1 lb lobster meat, cooked and chopped
6 basil leaves, shredded
1/2 cup pecarino romano cheese
1 lb penne pasta
1/2 cup fresh chives, cut into 1/2 " pcs.
1. In a large skillet, preheat olive oil over moderate heat. Add minced garlic and shallots, sauté till lightly brown.
2. Add vodka and reduce by half, stir in pomodoro sauce, cayenne pepper and heavy cream, simmer for about 8
minutes on medium high heat.
3. Add lobster meat and turn heat down to medium, cook for another 3 min.
4. Bring a large 5 quarts pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
5. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
6. Return penne to pot and add vodka cream sauce, stir gently adding grated cheese, to serve, ladle penne in the center
of serving plate or bowl, garnish with fresh chives as shown.
|For The Distinctive Epicurean and Wine Enthusiast
|Private Wine Society
Property of Swanky Wine Snob, LLC
Copyright, All rights reserved, 2010
Hosted by Yahoo!
Follow us > >